Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
|Rental Rate (First Day)||$200 with free quick release plate and custom backpack|
|Special long term rates of over 50% off available!|
|Filter Ø||52mm Drop-In|
|Dimensions||163 x 343mm|
Rental of this super telephoto zoom lens includes the complimentary use of Arca Swiss type quick release plate and a custom padded backpack that fits the lens, a pro-grade camera body, tripod/monopod and other miscellaneous accessories.
Enjoy over 50% off when you rent this item for long durations with us. Contact us for more information.
The latest edition of Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens is the ideal choice for nature, wildlife and sports photographers.
It is now over 28% lighter than its predecessor, making it the lightest lens in its class.
The EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM’s superlative optics features Fluorite elements that deliver sharper images with less chromatic aberration.
The completely redesigned Image Stabilization system offers up to four extra stops of performance and it comes with a third Image Stabilization mode (Mode 3) that activates IS only when the shutter button is fully pressed, and giving the equivalent effect of a shutter speed four stops faster, the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM allows for easy panning and is ideally positioned for professional action photography.
A newly-developed Fluorine coating also keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum plus this lens features a brand new titanium/magnesium construction that is simply best-in-class.
1) Fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
2 ) Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
3) Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
4) Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
5) Ultrasonic autofocus motor and inner focus system enable fast, smooth and silent AF action.
6) Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
7) Focus preset allows you to establish focus points and return to them quickly when needed.
8) Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The three focusing ranges are 2.7-7m, 7m to infinity and Full range.
9) An AF Stop Button allows you to immediately pause autofocus action with a touch of a button on the lens barrel.
10) Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.
Link to lens review: